A general introduction to OBE may give you “Watching Owl” with A Nearby Realm, Of The Dreamtime.
Out-of-body-experiences (OBEs) are those curious, and usually brief experiences in which a person’s consciousness seems to depart from his or her body, enabling observation of the world from the point of view other than that of the physical body and by means other than those of the physical senses. Thus, an out-of-the-body experience can initially be defined as ‘an experience in which a person seems to perceive the world from a location outside his physical body.’
- Out Of Body FAQ (Jouni A. Smed): Well done FAQ about OBE and different views and explanations, also some overviews of techniques (Postscript Version). His HTML-version here.
- Treatise on Projection (Robert Bruce): Recommended descriptors of techniques of (astral and higher-planes) projection and how different planes are perceived. The old version is here.
- OBE Observation (Bob Peterson)
- Fourteen OBE Letters (Bob Peterson)
- Out-of-Body Experiences (Bob Peterson): Bob’s website, incl. Online OBE book. OBE: How to have them and what to expect
- Consciousness Research using the OOBE (Kevin de La Tour): About ourselves and the multi-dimensional nature of the world in which we live.
- A Look At Lucid Dreaming and OOBEs (Ian Wilson): Another personal approach and view on it
- Affirmations and OOBE (Ed Erst): Two helpful affirmations
- OBE, Spiritualist Technique (Charles Goldman): One phase of mediumship, which is called ‘traveling clairvoyance’ is the out of body state.
- Thoughts on OBE (Chuck): Weather and about other energy structures, few thoughts.
- OOBE vs. Lucid Dreaming (Bob Peterson, Dean Walker): Talking about OOBE and Lucid-Dreaming, and their relation
- OOBE: Meaning Of It All (div. Authors)
- Mer-Ka-Ba (div. Authors)
- Interdimensional Traveling (René K. Müller): My personal method to practice OBE’s
Personal Out Of Body Experiences:
Feel free to send me your experiences as well, enclose “Personal OBE” in Subject line.
- Divine Ignorance (Greg Burkett)
- TVOS Astral Projection Journal (David Warner)
- Briggs’s Experiences with OOBE’s (Patrick R. Briggs)
- Out Of This World (M. C.)
- My First ‘ROPE’ Projection (Robert Bruce)
- My First OBE! (Jim Lagerkvist)
- Walk in the Face of God (Marc Whitford)
- Jani’s OBE (Janis L.)
- My Only OOBE Experience
- Hemisync: Self Experiment (Ed Erst): Techno-Shamanism (div. Authors): Some thoughts on Techno-Shamanism and Rave-Culture
- Inter Dimension List: Discussion on astral-projection, OBE, and ludic-dreaming
- The Monroe Institute (div. Authors): Some collections about Monroes Inst. and his books and related material
- Altered States of Consciousness (Jouni A. Smed): Hypnosis, OBE, Dreams, and Lucid Dreams, etc.
- Astral Projection Home Page (Charles C. Goodin): A Collection of Astral Projection and OOBE Resources (back again)
- Ballabene – OBE and Astral Pages (Alfred Ballabene): Dedicated OBE-site (also german texts), highly recommended
- Astral Pulse (Robert Bruce): Author of Treatise on Projection with his personal page.
- Phenomena of the Psyche and Other Inexplicable Anomalies (Matt Holmes): A collection of esoteric information.
- Eckankar: Soul-Traveling, Light, and Sound of God
- The Voice Of Silence (TVOS): A huge personal diary on OBEs
- Journal of Astral Travels (Stephen Moon): Another personal diary on OBEs
- Skywind’s PSI-Page (Jenny Gable)
- Sequences, An OBE Page (Dave Neufer)
Some pictures by W.A. Watts in Muldoon’s Book “The Projection Of The Astral Body”:
Near Death Experience (div. Authors)
The biggest surprise for most people in dying is to realize that dying does not end life. It’s a gift to look beyond the veil for a moment, and realize the opportunity of physical life, which many, also spiritual interested people, deny. About those people who came back.
There is a state of consciousness in which any human being could experience anything imaginable. Each of us holds within us infinite possibilities. How many of us ever have the opportunity to taste even a hint of them? If we speak of our fantasies of wider vistas of life, we talk of our “dreams.” In our dreams, we are free.
General Information About Non-Physical Planes
There are many ways for perceiving different planes and dimensions, and there isn’t just one traditional view, but many, like the more subtle realities, don’t allow themselves to specified so simply, which has primarily to do with our language.
- Treatise Of Projection: Zones Overview (Robert Bruce)
- The Astral Planes (div. Authors)